Public Land Auction
Sac City, IA
219.06 acres m/l
in Section Six (6), except approximately 30 acres sold to the IA DOT for HWY 20, Township Eighty-eight (88) North, Range Thirty-six (36)
West of the 5th P.M., Sac County, Iowa.
This will be offered as choice of two tracts
|Parcel 1||Parcel 2|
|FSA Cropland Acres:||132.58||75.87|
|Primary Soil:||Canisteo clay loam||Nicollet, Okoboji & Wacousta|
- The buyer will be expected to pay 10% cash down payment day of auction and the balance at closing when clear and merchantable title will be given.
- Online bidding available at stalcupag.com the day of the sale. Register online at least 24 hours prior to auction.
- Closing is scheduled for Tuesday, October 26, 2021. Real estate taxes pro-rated to date of closing.
- Possession is given at closing, subject to current tenant’s lease expiring February 28, 2022.
- Announcements the day of the sale will supersede all other announcements.
- The sellers will retain the right to refuse any or all bids.
- Stalcup Agricultural Service, Inc. and its representatives are agents for the sellers.